All charities welcome financial help – but they all stress that the support of our Prayers is equally important.
We actively encourage ALL parishioners to remember the charities we have selected in their prayers. They are listed here and details of their work and their achievements can be viewed by using the links given.
Fundraising for International Organisations
With our fundraising, we support six international charities, and regular messages from them will be posted on their individual pages. They can be seen by clicking on the link to:-
We also actively support two or three local charities, which are chosen after canvassing the opinions of our parishioners. The Charities chosen for this year can be found by using this link.
The charities are supported by collections and/or by events organised by parishioners who are especially interested in them; please see the “Contacts” page for the name of the current “champion” for each. Feel free to offer to help them – you can be sure of a warm welcome – or if there is no-one listed, Fr Martin will be pleased to add you to the list!
- For specific details of dates and times of current events, please see the “News” page.
- For the next week or two, see “Coming Activities & Events”.
- If looking longer term, please visit the “Monthly Events Diary”
Other Prayer Requests
These are published on the following pages. Click on the blue link below, to view each group of requests for Parish Prayer Requests for:-
- Parishioners who are “Seriously Ill”;
- Parishioners who are directly “Affected by Covid19“;
- Individuals who have notified “Personal Intentions“.
And for Deceased Parishioners:-
- Parishioners who have “Died Recently”;
- Parishioners who have “Died in the Past Year“;
- Deceased Parishioners whose “Anniversaries Occur this Week“.
Plus we have received suggestions for Prayers for:-