This page provides a quick reference to the recent additions or alterations to the web site over the past week.
Just click on the “blue link” to go to the relevant page.
“Collections” To remove the need for handling coins and notes, any form of Eelectronic Banking would help. Details of the Parish Bank Account are posted.
04 July (2, 3)
“Person 2 Person” An interesting message has been received.
“Covid – Parish Support” Details of the procedures to be followed for Public Mass have been posted here.
“Deacon’s Reflections” The reflection from Deacon Tony has been updated for the Fourteenth Sunday of Year “A”.
- The “Current Information” pages (see 1 to 8 below) have been updated for w/c Sunday 05 July, Fourteenth Sunday of Year “A” – and now we have public Services to advertise – but no social activities as yet.
- Importantly, our list of “Prayer Requests” (See 2 below) is being maintained and updated weekly. We ask everyone to make a special effort to pray for those affected by the Coronavirus and for those working – under extreme pressure and at personal risk – to treat those suffering from it.
Just click on the “blue link” below to see the current information for:-
- 1. the coming week’s “Mass Times and Intentions”;
- 2. the current “Prayer Requests”;
- 3. this week’s “News & Notices”;
- 4. the details of coming “Activities & Events”;
- 5. the monthly “Events Diary”
- 6. the on-going list of “Parish Reminders”;
- 7. recent information from “Outwith the Parish”.;
- 8. the new addition to “Our Weekly Hymn”.
PLUS see also the latest additions to our list of ” Spiritual & Prayer Resources
“Covid19 – Church News”. A letter from our Metropolitan Archbishops has been posted.
It is confirmed the the “Sunday Obligation” to attend Mass is still suspended; the faithful are encouraged to attend weekday Mass, especially where Sunday Mass may be crowded.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web site. Please feel free to send us any feedback – whether complimentary or critical! (Email address below.)
Web Site Editor
email to: email@example.com