This page provides a quick reference to the recent additions or alterations to the web site over the past week.
Just click on the “blue link” to go to the relevant page.
Due to a technical hitch (aka Finger Trouble!) the Homily, Reflections and Meditations for this Sunday were not posted with the other news.
All are now “present and correct”- see item 4 in the list below.
The “Current Information” pages (see 1 to 12 below) have been updated for w/c Sunday 22 November.
Please note that in these times of Coronavirus, only Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, and 10, 11, 12 are relevant.
Just click on the “blue link” below to see the current information for:-
- 1. the coming week’s “Mass Times and Intentions”;
- 2. the current “Prayer Requests”;
- 3. this week’s “News & Notices”;
- 4. the Mass Readings, Homily, Reflections and Meditations for “Sunday Mass”;
- 5. Spare!
- 6. the details of coming “Activities & Events”;
- 7. the monthly “Events Diary”
- 8. the on-going list of “Parish Reminders”;
- 9. recent information from “Activities Outwith the Parish”.;
- 10. the latest addition to “Our Weekly Hymn”
- 11. any further additions to “Spiritual & Prayer Resources”
- 12. Plus “Person2Person” ; with “For Sale & Wanted” ; and “Time for a Laugh”
19 November (3)
“Catholic East Anglia” has a feature on our Remembrance Displays. Follow the link to see a preview of the Diocesan newspaper.
19 November (2)
“Spiritual Resorces” A new prayer for use during the Corona-virus pandemic has been written by His Holiness Pope Francis.
“St Benet’s Primary School.” A new way to help our school’s fundraising for additional resources has been posted. Have a look; it costs you nothing!
“News and Notices” The notice about the Remembrance displays now includes some photographs.
Sheila Maye RIP
As we produced the Newsletter, we received the sad news that Sheila, wife of Paul Maye, died on the night of 13/14 November at the James Paget Hospital. Paul was able to be with her. Please keep them both in your thoughts.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web site. Please feel free to send us any feedback – whether complimentary or critical! (Email address below.)
Web Site Editor
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org