Here we remind parishioners of sources, causes and issues which have been notified To us by church authorities.
The following message has been received from CBCEW.
Lent Fast Day: Friday 26th February.
Abdella lives in an extremely remote and mountainous part of Ethiopia, where it takes him ten hours a day to collect water.
Give today to reach vulnerable communities around the world and to provide vital support.
Donate online at cafod.org.uk/give or use the CAFOD envelopes, available shortly in church and presbytery, for ‘second collection’ on Sunday 28th February.
The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales propose some special resources for Lent that can be found on the following page:
Other Prayer Requests
These are published on the following pages. Click on the blue link below, to view each group of requests for Parish Prayer Requests for:-
- Parishioners who are “Seriously Ill”;
- Parishioners who are directly “Affected by Covid19“;
- Individuals who have notified “Personal Intentions“.
And for Deceased Parishioners:-
- Parishioners who have “Died Recently”;
- Parishioners who have “Died in the Past Year“;
- Deceased Parishioners whose “Anniversaries Occur this Week“;
Plus we have received suggestions for Prayers for:-