We are asked to pray for the Sick of the Parish:
Elisabeth Ashe, Mary Banns, Josephine Barrell, Patricia Bath,
Minnie Bartholomew, Jackie Bowler, Steven Brooks, Theresa Chalmers,
Mary Chatfield, Ellen Clark, Anne Curran, Bob Duncan, John Ellwood,
Mary Ellwood, Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Sue Kerr, Alasdair Kirkpatrick,
Tanya Maloy, Ruth Money, Michael Osborne, Elizabeth Page, Simon Smith,
Rosemary Topham, Mike Wells, Jamie Whittenbury, Margaret Zagdan.
Please pray for Mary, who has been in the Acute Medical Unit at the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital since Good Friday; it’s likely that she’ll be able to return home soon.
Other Prayer Requests
These are published on the following pages. Click on the blue link below, to view each group of requests for Parish Prayer Requests for:-
- Parishioners who are directly “Affected by Covid19“;
- Individuals who have notified “Personal Intentions“.
And for Deceased Parishioners:-
- Parishioners who have “Died Recently”;
- Parishioners who have “Died in the Past Year“;
- Deceased Parishioners whose “Anniversaries Occur this Week“.
Plus we have received suggestions for Prayers for:-
- “Beccles Town” causes or intentions;
- “Our Diocese” issues affecting us all in East Anglia;
- “Downside Abbey” requests from the Benedictine Order;
- “England & Wales” national causes and issues, e.g. from CBCEW;
- “Charities” international charitable and spiritual activities.