Arthur Storey RIP
As this week’s Newsletter went to press,(28 February), we were all deeply saddened to hear the shocking news of the death of Arthur, husband of Pam, Storey. Apparently this was not COVID related, and Arthur was taken after a very short illness.
We all send our hesrt-felt commiserations to Pam – and all their family and friends – at this time of bereavement. We will remember them all in our prayers.
Louise Walmsley RIP
Please pray for the repose of the soul of †Louise Walsmley, who died during the first half of February: she was found dead in her cottage near Reepham towards the end of the recent cold spell. Louise was the daughter of Norman & Dolores Walmsley, who lived until recently in Grange Road, Beccles.
Her funeral was held at Earlham Crematorium on Tuesday 23rd February and we shall celebrate her life when her mortal remains are interred in her parents’ grave in St Benet’s churchyard, later in the year.
Please pray for the surviving members of Louise’s family, who live in Cumbria and Surrey; and for friends in East Anglia and beyond.
Reji Pampackal RIP
†Reji, a cousin of Tony Pampackal, died very recently, early in the New Year, as the result of a brain tumour, leaving behind his wife and two children who mourn his passing.
We shall be arranging
“A Service of Commemoration for the Life of . . .”
all recently-deceased parishioners,
as soon as the current infection
shows signs of coming to an end.
Other Prayer Requests
These are published on the following pages. Click on the blue link below, to view each group of requests for Parish Prayer Requests for:-
- Parishioners who are “Seriously Ill”;
- Parishioners who are directly “Affected by Covid19“;
- Individuals who have notified “Personal Intentions“.
And for Deceased Parishioners:-
- Parishioners who have “Died in the Past Year“;
- Deceased Parishioners whose “Anniversaries Occur this Week“;
Plus we have received suggestions for Prayers for:-
- “Beccles Town” causes or intentions;
- “Downside; Deanery or Diocese” issues or requests;
- “National – England & Wales” sources, causes and issues;
- “Worldwide” international charitable and spiritual activities.