James Carroll RIP
Please pray for the repose of the soul of James Carroll, who died last week in Chevington Lodge, Bungay.
James will be laid to rest in the grave of his wife Eileen in Beccles Cemetery on Friday 23 July at 1 pm.
We remember his family in the west of Ireland and those who cared for him in his final years, who will be present at the graveside this Friday.
We shall be arranging
“A Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving
for the Life of All Recently-deceased Parishioners”,
as soon as the current infection
shows signs of coming to an end.
Other Prayer Requests
These are published on the following pages. Click on the blue link below, to view each group of requests for Parish Prayer Requests for:-
- Parishioners who are “Seriously Ill”;
- Parishioners who are directly “Affected by Covid19“;
- Individuals who have notified “Personal Intentions“.
And for Deceased Parishioners:-
- Parishioners who have “Died in the Past Year“;
- Deceased Parishioners whose “Anniversaries Occur this Week“.
Plus we have received suggestions for Prayers for:-
- “Beccles Town” causes or intentions;
- “Our Diocese” issues affecting us all in East Anglia;
- “Downside Abbey” requests from the Benedictine Order;
- “England & Wales” national causes and issues, e.g. from CBCEW;
- “Charities” international charitable and spiritual activities.