Richard Bellefontaine RIP
Please pray for the repose of the soul of Richard Bellefontaine, who died in Beccles on Sunday 25 April.
We pray for his daughter Rosemary and others who are preparing for Richard’s funeral, which will take place in St Benet’s on Monday 17 May at 1.30 pm. Richard’s mortal remains will be interred near to the entrance to the churchyard, in the grave of his wife Helen (+2010): Requiescant in Pace.
Brian Blowers RIP
Please pray for the repose of the soul of Brian Blowers, who died just before Easter.
Brian’s funeral was held at Weston on Tuesday 04 May, and no doubt we shall seek to visit the family grave in the churchyard there, during the weeks ahead.
Please remember Brian’s widow Anne and their children Bridget, Richard and Amy, together with other family members, friends and neighbours.
We shall be arranging
“A Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving
for the Life of All Recently-deceased Parishioners”,
as soon as the current infection
shows signs of coming to an end.
Other Prayer Requests
These are published on the following pages. Click on the blue link below, to view each group of requests for Parish Prayer Requests for:-
- Parishioners who are “Seriously Ill”;
- Parishioners who are directly “Affected by Covid19“;
- Individuals who have notified “Personal Intentions“.
And for Deceased Parishioners:-
- Parishioners who have “Died in the Past Year“;
- Deceased Parishioners whose “Anniversaries Occur this Week“.
Plus we have received suggestions for Prayers for:-
- “Beccles Town” causes or intentions;
- “Our Diocese” issues affecting us all in East Anglia;
- “Downside Abbey” requests from the Benedictine Order;
- “England & Wales” national causes and issues, e.g. from CBCEW;
- “Charities” international charitable and spiritual activities.